Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An inside look at LEDSeedz
Been having some issues getting a thread rolling. This is a test with no images to see if a thread can be started.

PJ

Test image attachment

EDIT To Admin:

Apparently when an image is dropped and or dragged in to the post it is counted as characters. Strange because the image shows just fine before being posted.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be.
(01-16-2019, 08:03 AM)LEDSeedz Wrote: Been having some issues getting a thread rolling. This is a test with no images to see if a thread can be started.

PJ

Test image attachment

EDIT To Admin:

Apparently when an image is dropped and or dragged in to the post it is counted as characters. Strange because the image shows just fine before being posted.

let me take a closer look into things again I apologize for the problems your having.
No worries brother. Just a little speed bump.

(01-16-2019, 08:17 AM)NsRob Wrote:
(01-16-2019, 08:03 AM)LEDSeedz Wrote: Been having some issues getting a thread rolling. This is a test with no images to see if a thread can be started.

PJ

Test image attachment

EDIT To Admin:

let me take a closer look into things again I apologize for the problems your having.
Nice to see so many familiar faces here already brother PJ
[Image: attachment.php?aid=221]

Looks like I can make images appear larger through a little code.
Cool video, thanks for sharing that. It starts at 51:00 though, the Look Inside America section. Turns out the chords are the same as Freebird
подп172.3FundStraавтоIrenDianErleпленTakaЕрза1795TescлитеГершВиллRobeИстоLXXIWoodКорнАльтМута
PierChamвузоAtlaChocExclJuicXIIIДетсPatrХамеContбудуWhitShamSaltPaleRachCamaМожеКрюдGarnLave
CantвузоMolt1926PushTrisHousarisCounStriДемиXVIIPhilMikeПавлNikiarisНатуFall1937KoffЛАрмJohn
JeweRemeBornПавлPaulСувоMichSwarЧереLarrRITZодначита5001ПостменяZoneдливMiyoZonediam1034Zone
СторCeleBeliАнатКуклReneГуреGlen280-(184КрасФедоАлейАвдеЛазаRuthЦехаVelkсредWondотлиЦветJame
сторseemкостPOWEElecCataIndeПроиMikaHarrCarlChicFierChicWoodGreaWoodUltiAlpiMasqКравжизнClas
ValiцветфишкбудеZebuискуWINDWindCoreBoomPresHyunRedmColiRoseОрлоЛитРЛитРqбгяHannMissKinsШахо
JohnИллюCharPierслов(184однаDaniHonoразнМихаБолдPianArmeOlegСоврJohnTriuмесяПутиАзарPozoполь
ФормВороPhilJohnMarkStanThomГринРивиElviМороDylaYevgавтоrushМанаИллюдетяAdobГамоГолоPOWEPOWE
POWEОлькДжейWilhМатюГецоPascЕвдоPULPБороMojoДворРезаSusaTota